NEW!! Quick Renewal of your PMI and Chapter Memberships from our PMI-CTT website!
It's quick and easy! If you are already a PMI-CTT member and it's time to renew your PMI and PMI-CTT memberships, have your PMI ID # ready and you can "quick renew" your PMI and PMI-CTT memberships by clicking on the following link: Membership Renewal
Joining the PMI CTT Chapter
To join the local PMI chapter, you need to first join PMI. When registering online, select CTT (C247) as your chapter. The PMI chapter cost is $25 U.S. plus HST.
Here's the link to the PMI membership application and PMI web site PMI Membership
Student membership with PMI is $32 US. To join the PMI-CTT Chapter is an additional $5 US.
Student membership in the Project Management Institute is open to students currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited, or globally equivalent, college or university.
More information and the application form for student membership is available at: PMI Student Membership
Benefits of PMI-CTT Membership
- Bi–monthly events featuring presentations on popular project management topics while providing the opportunity for members to network with fellow professionals.
- Monthly PMConnect discussions on key management and leadership topics hosted jointly by PMI-CTT and Communitech.
- PMI-CTT sponsored special education seminars provide professional development opportunities and a chance to earn PDUs.
- Study groups and library books available to members preparing for certification.
- PMI-CTT mentoring program supporting members through continuous professional growth and development.
- Volunteer opportunities to network with peers and business leaders while earning PDUs.
- PMI-CTT quarterly newsletter providing members with the latest information on what is happening in the chapter.
- Discounts on registration fees for PMI-CTT sponsored events.
- Annual Symposium featuring keynote speakers and presentations on a wide range of topics important to project managers while providing opportunities to earn PDUs.
Transferring from another chapter to PMI-CTT
If you are a PMI Member and wish to transfer your Chapter Membership from another chapter to Canada’s Technology Triangle chapter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must provide your name, PMI ID number, and chapter (component) from/to information in your email request.