PD Outing: Collaboration Opportunities with Conestoga College
Conestoga’s School of Business is pleased to welcome PMICTT’s members to the Doon Campus for the PD Outing in Sep 28. The Dean, Graduate Studies, Lil Premsukh, for the School of Business, will host the evening. Join us to network and learn more about Professional Development and collaboration opportunities and get a chance to win the "Agile Practice Guide" from PMI.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn about all the professional development opportunities that Conestoga College has to offer.
- Learn about the collaboration opportunities between PMI-CTT and Conestoga College and how that would/could benefit the Chapter’s members.
- Networking Opportunity to meet like-minded professionals.
Agenda / Schedule:
- 5:45 to 6:00 Registration/Check-in
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Presentation followed by Q&A
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm Networking
- C$5 for PMI-CTT members
- C$10 for Non-members
Lil Premsukh, MA (LIC), CDP
Dean, Graduate Studies, School of Business
Conestoga College ITAL
Lil has over twenty years of leadership experience in academic and workforce development program management, developing key alliances within Conestoga and external stakeholders, leading to numerous successful strategic accomplishments.
In her current role as Chair within Conestoga’s School of Business, Lil leads a large faculty team for several graduate certificate programs and spearheads the development of new programs and initiatives to meet emerging workforce needs. Her portfolio of programs includes the Project Management Grad Certificate, which is among the most sought-after programs at Conestoga.
Lil has a master’s degree in Leading Innovation and Change and a graduate diploma in Career Development Professional.
It is no longer possible to register for this event