The Project Management Institute offers the following credentials:
- The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a good entry-level certification if you’re new to project management, or still figuring out your career path.
- The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important globally-recognized and independently validated credential for project managers, perfect if you have demonstrated experience and competence in leading project teams.
- The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® is designed for those who manage multiple, complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational results.
- The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)SM is designed for practitioners who utilize Agile approaches to project management in their projects.
- The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® is a specialty credential that demonstrates competence in assessing project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
- The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® is a specialty credential for practitioners who want to focus on developing and maintaining project schedules.
Select the link under the EDUCATION section of our website for a summary of the Certifications, Eligibility Requirements and Examination Preparation tips. Complete details can be found on the Certification page of the PMI website.
Our Professional Development Team is dedicated to providing our members with opportunities to assist in the development of their project management careers. We offer a PMP Study Group program, events to help you earn Professional Development Units (PDU’s) and a Mentoring Program. Although we are a volunteer group, we are committed to serving our membership and helping to foster your growth as a Project Management professional.
Questions about Certifications and Professional Development may be directed to the VP of Professional Development.