Criteria for Award:
The PMI, CTT Chapter Scholarship is a group award. Successful candidates must:
- be registered in the MGMT2060 Project Management course in the current school year from the Business Administration – Management, Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management, Business, or Business-Purchasing programs.
- successfully complete the MGMT2060 group project in the award calendar year.
Submissions should consist of:
- a covering letter with the following: the hard copy project binder (as defined in the MGMT2060 course requirements)
- student names and contact information for each group member
- a summary of the project team’s performance – this summary should reference the project criteria listed below (project management tool and techniques, breadth and complexity, and results achieved)
- at least one letter of recommendation from a stakeholder of the project (e.g. charitable organization, project sponsor, etc.)
Selection and Notification:
- A selection committee that includes faculty and a representative(s) from the PMI-CTT Chapter will review the applications.
- The projects will be reviewed and ranked according to the following criteria:
- Adherence to project management tool and techniques.
- Breadth and complexity of the project’s objectives.
- Results achieved by the project.
The top teams will be notified of the final results by Conestoga email.
The award will be presented at the Annual Business and Hospitality Awards Night.
2014 Award Value: $1,000 (per team)