NEW!! Quick Renewal of your PMI and Chapter Memberships from our PMI-CTT website!
It's quick and easy! If you are already a PMI-CTT member and it's time to renew your PMI and PMI-CTT memberships, have your PMI ID # ready and you can "quick renew" your PMI and PMI-CTT memberships by clicking on the following link:
Joining the PMI CTT Chapter
To join the local PMI chapter, you need to join PMI. When registering online, select CTT (C247) as your chapter. The chapter cost is $25. U.S. plus HST.
Here's the link to the PMI membership application and PMI web site PMI Membership
Student membership in PMI is $32.00 US annually. Membership in PMI-CTT is an additional $5 US.
Student membership in the Project Management Institute is open to students currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited, or globally equivalent, college or university.
More info and application form for student membership is available at: PMI Student Membership
Benefits of PMI-CTT Membership
- Bi–monthly dinner meetings featuring presentations on popular project management topics while providing the opportunity for members to network with fellow professionals.
- Annual Symposium featuring keynote speakers and presentations on a wide range of topics important to project managers while providing opportunities to earn PDUs.
- Monthly PMConnect discussions on key management and leadership topics hosted jointly by PMI-CTT and Communitech.
- PMI-CTT sponsored special education seminars provide professional development opportunities and a chance to earn PDUs.
- Study groups and library books available to members preparing for certification.
- PMI-CTT mentoring program supporting members through continuous professional growth and development.
- PMI-CTT quarterly newsletter providing members with the latest information on what is happening in the chapter.
- Discounts on registration fees for PMI-CTT sponsored events.
- Volunteer opportunities to network with peers and business leaders while earning PDUs.
Transferring from another chapter to PMI-CTT
You must provide your name, PMI ID number, and chapter (component) from/to information in your email request.