Project Managers must manage the Scope, Cost, Time, and Quality of their Projects (known as KPIs or Key Performance indicators). Waste, Inefficiencies, Roadblocks, Bottlenecks, and Problems emerge every day that affect the Projects and Project KPIs. With the help of Lean and Kanban Thinking, PMs can create a robust structure of Daily Project Management, and they will be able to engage their staff by monitoring KPIs and bring all the Waste to the surface. Once they find "Waste" in the projects, they will be able to apply various Lean tools, Principles, Methodologies to remove it.
Trainees will learn about "Lean Basics," “Six Sigma Basics,” "Lean Waste," "Lean Daily Management," "Lean or Kaizen Event methodology," “7QC Tools,” and get an overview of "Six Sigma- DMAIC or HONDA A3 Problem Solving thinking
Note- For White Belt, there is no homework, and you will do some classroom exercises and answer some quiz questions on a fun-filled online tool, KAHOOT!
No previous Lean training or experience is required.
Location: Virtual On-line training session, training details and links will be sent 2 days ahead of the training. Trainer will use Microsoft Teams as a training platform.
Trainer will be in the virtual classroom from 3:00 PM.
We will use numerous online tools to make your training engaging and fun-filled. Three to four days ahead of the session, we will send you downloadable links, instructions, and videos.
Tools that you will be using are as follows-
• Microsoft Teams,
• Basic Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
• Microsoft White Board,
• Zoom, Skype and Cisco, useful to have for subgroup exercises and chats,
• Apps- Kahoot, Trello, Survey Monkey,
Important – You must have a PC or Mac with all the necessary essential software that we use daily. The trainer will not be paying for any software cost.
Trainees from every sector, every organization are welcome, no previous experience with LEAN is required.
$45 for the non-PMI members and $35 for PMI-CTT members, plus Tax.
IMPORTANT - This training comes with 30 days money-back.
How- To earn your LEAN White Belt certification, you will have to complete the following:
• Please choose a small to medium size process, a process that you would like to improve,
• Only attend this 4-hour training session and participate in all the fun-filled exercises,
• Answer quizzes on Kahoot and have fun.
PMI members are eligible for 4 hours of PDUs (including homework),
• Lean Basics
• 3 P's of Lean – Purpose, People and Process
• Trainees to apply all the lessons in their chosen Process
• Process Mapping
• Meaning of Value and Waste
• Waste = Non-Value-Added Work but required and Inefficiencies
• LEAN 9 Waste
• Kaizen and Small Improvement or Kaizen Form,
• Online Game or Simulation (Round 1 and 2), Closure and Feedback
CJ is a passionate, results-driven, and enthusiastic Lean Six Sigma trainer and public speaker with over 26 years of experience in transforming professionals and organizations. CJ's experience includes working for large private automobile organizations like Honda, Daewoo, and in the public sector with the City of Mississauga.
In June 2017, he started his LEAN Training and coaching firm, QCDMS consultants. Since then, he has trained 11,500 professionals, including more than 300 Lean project teams from 200 different organizations across GTA. He has an effortless and straightforward "Embedding culture of Lean" model that he learned from HONDA. With the help of this model, you will be able to connect "People" in the organization to the "Purpose" engage staff to improve "Processes" and challenge the status quo. He firmly believes that "People" are limitless if engaged positively and can show wonders.
CJ is a regular guest speaker at several professional chapters-
• ASQ, American Society for Quality (Toronto, Kitchener, and London),
• APICS, Association for Supply Chain (Peel and London),
• OACETT (Ontario Association of Technicians & Technologists),
• Logistics Institute, and,
• PMI, Project Management Institute (Lakeshore, Hamilton, Durham, and numerous professional chapters).
He conducts open courses every month, and his coaching classes range from Lean Six Sigma White, Yellow, Green, and topics on Leadership, Change, and Project Management.
• Certified ADKAR Change management professional from PROSCI USA,
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from ASQ USA,
• Project management professional, PMP from PMI USA,
• Certified Facilitator from ICA Associates, Canada,
• Certified Microsoft Data Analysis, India,
• Mechanical Engineering, specializing in Automotive, India,
Also Certified in MOST, Maynard Operation Sequence Techniques-Time & Motion studies from Accenture USA.
|Event End Date||01-17-2021|
|Registration Start Date||09-11-2020|
|Cut off date||01-13-2021|
|Individual Price||$35 plus tax for PMI-CTT members|