The training includes the seven domains that the PMI-ACP® exam covers. The list of everything that the students receive in this training is provided below:
• 15 hours of instructor-led classes delivered in English. These are live courses, not recorded videos.
• Small groups to maximize interaction and learning
• 10 assignments so you can practice what you learn at home.
• Interactive and dynamic classes delivered by an experienced instructor using a modern and effective teaching method
• 10 question banks delivered to you after each class
• 30 daily questions sent to you by e-mail with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, so you keep your learning pace.
• 21 PDUs and Certificate provided at the end fulfilling PMI's requirement (21 hours of Agile training)
• A full training material that can be printed for notetaking and study using a rich mind map format that maximizes the learning speed.
• Additional Live Q&A sessions to help you effectively prepare to PASS the exam
• Your classes will be recorded, and you will have access to the recordings if you want to review concepts at your pace.
• Support by e-mail and individual coaching between classes
• One 30-min individual session to build a customized winning study plan before the classes start
• Two 30-min individual coaching sessions to help build the application for the PMI-ACP® certification
|Event End Date||11-06-2020|
|Registration Start Date||09-19-2020|
|Cut off date||10-26-2020|
|Individual Price||$810 for PMI-CTT members and $1,300 for non-members; use code PMICTT|
Alcides Santopietro is a Project Management Executive with 20 years of experience working and leading projects, programs and portfolios of projects executed in more than 10 countries. In 2019, he managed a portfolio of strategic and business transformation projects for an organization in the aviation industry, affecting the operations of 54 airports in the U.S.A. and in Canada. Passionate about Project Management, he holds the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification since 2002 and has recently invested in the Agile Project Management mindset, having obtained the ScrumMaster certification as well as PMI-ACP®, CDA and DALSM, the two last ones related to the new Disciplined Agile toolkit.