Participants will learn how to develop a risk-adjusted project plan by applying the 5 immutable principles of project success, risk-based thinking, and project pre-mortems.
– expand their professional network
– learn essential risk management concepts
– engage in group activities
– conduct a project pre-mortem
– identify and evaluate project risks
– create a risk adjusted-project plan for a project of their choice
Topics will include:
– 5 immutable principles of project success
– How uncertainty creates the opportunity for risk
– Continually managing risk using risk-based thinking
– Using a risk-adjusted project plan to improve the probability of success
There is on-street parking on Macdonell Street
There is parking just East of the Cooperators Building (between the Cooperators and Woolwich Street) at East Parkade & East Surface Lot. Please refer to signs posted as you enter parking facilities.
More information about Guelph Downtown Parking here
A mid-morning coffee break will be served followed by a light lunch.
|Event End Date||03-28-2020|
|Registration Start Date||01-02-2019|
|Cut off date||03-28-2020|
|Discounted Price||$45.00 (Until 03-18-2020 23:55)|
|No. of Strategic PDUs||1|
|No. of Technical PDUs||1|
|No. of Leadership PDUs||1|
Break, refreshments and networking
Facilitated group session
Raimund Laqua is founder and Chief Compliance Engineer at Lean Compliance Consulting, Inc. His focus is helping ethical, ambitious companies in highly-regulated, high-risk industries improve the effectiveness of their compliance programs covering safety & security, quality, regulatory and environmental objectives. Raimund is a professional engineer with a bachelor’s degree in electrical / computer engineering from McMaster University (Hamilton). He has consulted for over 25 years across North America applying his technical knowledge and strategic approach to advance critical processes within: oil & gas, energy, pharmaceutical, medical device, government and technology companies. Raimund is author of weekly blog articles, and an upcoming book on effective compliance. He speaks regularly on the topics of risk, compliance, and digital transformation.