- May be responsible for one Board portfolio per appointment by the Board and may manage a team of volunteers
- Attend monthly Leadership Team meeting and Chapter Board of Directors meeting, typically on the second and fourth Mondays of each month respectively ( 2 per month)
- Assist the board with the governance of the chapter and take on any special projects as required
- Schedule and facilitate regular portfolio team meetings as required
- Attend PMI-CTT events whenever possible
This is a volunteer position with an approximate time commitment for the above effort of 20-30 hours per month.
All Board members may have the opportunity to attend the PMI Leadership Meetings: in the spring the Region 3 Summit, or in the fall the North American Leadership Institute meeting. With travel, expect each of these meetings to take up three to five calendar days. Travel and accommodation expenses for these meetings are covered by the Chapter.
In addition to supporting and contributing to the Chapter, these opportunities as a Board of Director of the PMI-CTT Chapter allow the successful candidates to earn PDU’s, expand their professional network and try something different that could benefit their career.
To be a candidate for election as a Director, you must be a PMI-CTT Chapter Member in good standing. Experience gained from participation as a volunteer in a not-for-profit environment is preferred, and involvement in PMI-CTT Chapter activities for a minimum of one year is recommended.
If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the online Nomination Form via this link.
Nominations will close at the Canada’s Technology Triangle Chapter Office at 5:00 p.m. Friday March 31, 2017.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS IS NOW CLOSED
For further information, please contact any member of the Nominating Committee.
Lara Duarte, PMP
Elizabeth Michasiw, PMP
Diogo Magalhaes, PMP, MBA