The PMI Canada's Technology Triangle Chapter (PMI-CTT) is proud to announce that we will be hosting the 2017 Symposium. We are working hard to make this conference an event that everyone will enjoy and remember.
How do you make your projects more successful? Take ownership! This year’s Symposium, "AMP UP YOUR PROJECTS: Run it like you own it!” offers with the opportunity to hear about how successful leaders have achieved such results. Come out and learn from a line-up of insightful speakers and workshops on treating your projects like a start-up, lean project management, expecting the unexpected and the highs and lows of a project: the human factor. The skills and knowledge you acquire will allow you to excel in your role by having the expertise to truly own your projects.
Tuesday October 17th, 2017
8:00am to 5:00pm Inn of Waterloo, 475 King Street North,Waterloo
Members: $275.00 until October 9th, 11:59pm, $375.00 after
Non-members: $375.00 until October 9th, 11:59pm, $475.00 after
Register online by clicking here
Further information about the symposium visit the 2017 Symposium website.
- Earn 6 PDUs at an affordable price
- Get inspired, get motivated and get going!
- Learn how to excel in the present and hear what it takes to reach the next level
- Apply innovative knowledge to your projects, programs and portfolios and get results
- Network with over 200 of your peers and industry experts
- The Canada's Technology Triangle Chapter of PMI, a non-profit professional association, serves as a resource and knowledge base for the advancement of all project management professionals in Canada's Technology Triangle.