New to this year's Symposium is a "Connect with the Expert" session where each expert speaks on his or her chosen topic for 10 minutes, with a 10-minute open discussion. Each session will run three times with rotating attendees.
The 2017 PMI Canada's Technology Triangle Chapter’s Symposium is on October 17, 2017at the Inn of Waterloo. The Connect with the Expert sessions take place in the afternoon.
• Attend the Symposium for free.
• Earn PDUs.
• Add the honour of being a PMI-CTT speaker to your resume.
• Prepare only 10 minutes of content and present it 3 times.
Topics for sessions:
The PMI-CTT Symposium Committee is seeking 10 “Connect with Expert” speakers to present on the following topics:
• Treating your project like a start-up
• High energy projects
• Lean project management
• Being an effective leader
• Expect the unexpected
• Virtual project management and modern tools
• Stakeholder buy-in
• Doing more with less
• Highs and lows of a project: the human factor
You are invited to submit your presentation topic for consideration. Proposals for similar topics will be considered.
Please submit your proposal before end of day August 31, 2017.
First and Last Name
Proposed topic title and one-paragraph description